Company registration in India is the first step for a Indian or any foreign investor to start his venture in India. By incorporating a company, you can start your business in a legal way where you are not only guided by a legal framework , but you also get the assistance from the government in many ways.
Company registration is a process through which the business is given a proper legal infrastructure and is incorporated according to the Companies Act 2013. Its entire process is now done on the internet. The process of online company registration involves the following procedure:
- Gathering the documents.
- Applying for and obtaining the Digital Signature Certificate.
- Applying for and obtaining the Director Identification Number.
- Filing the application to get the name of the company approved.
- Drafting the MOA and the AOA.
- Filing the application to register a company online.
- Getting the company incorporation number once the application is processed.
- Application of PAN/TAN and GST number along with company registration as per the business needs.
These proceedings of company registration are not trivial enough to be handled by a mere layman.
To deal with the aforementioned matters, A good consultant is required so that first step of a business did not get hampered due to non expertize advise.
So don’t fall for any free and incorrect advice just get in touch to with our experts to get pre-eminent consultancy from our experts and start realizing your dream of being your own boss by starting your own company.
Registration of Company starting from Rs. 6999/- Only